We, ROHDE Shoes GmbH, (hereinafter jointly: "we" or "us") take the protection of your personal data seriously and would like to inform you at this point about data protection when visiting our internet pages.
Within the scope of our responsibility under data protection law, additional obligations have been imposed on us by the entry into force of the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679; hereinafter: "GDPR") in order to ensure the protection of personal data of the person affected by a processing (we hereinafter also address you as a data subject with "customer", "user", "you" or "data subject").
Insofar as we decide, either alone or jointly with others, on the purposes and means of data processing, this includes above all the obligation to inform you transparently about the nature, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing (cf. Art. 13 and 14 GDPR). With this statement (hereinafter: "Privacy Notice"), we inform you about the manner in which your personal data is processed by us.
Following the model of Art. 4 GDPR, this Privacy Notice is based on the following definitions:
- "Personal data" (Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An individual is identifiable if he or she can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, an online identifier, location data or by means of information relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity characteristics. The identifiability can also be given by means of a linkage of such information or other additional knowledge. The origin, form or embodiment of the information is irrelevant (photographs, video or audio recordings may also contain personal data).
- "Processing" (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR) means any operation which involves the handling of personal data, whether or not by automated (i.e. technology-based) means. This includes, in particular, the collection (i.e. acquisition), recording, organization, arrangement, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data, as well as the modification of a purpose or intended purpose on which a data processing was originally based.
- "Controller" (Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR) means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- "Third party" (Art. 4 No. 10 GDPR) means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor, are authorized to process the personal data; this also includes other group-affiliated legal entities.
- "Processor" (Art. 4 No. 8 GDPR) is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller, in particular in accordance with the controller's instructions (e.g. IT service provider). In terms of data protection law, a processor is in particular not a third party.
- "Consent" (Art. 4 No. 11 GDPR) of the data subject means any voluntary expression of will in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative act, given in an informed and unambiguous manner for the specific case, by which the data subject indicates that he or she consents to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
(2) Name and address of the controller
The controller of your personal data within the meaning of Article 4 No. 7 GDPR is us:
ROHDE Shoes GmbH
represented by the managing director Renato Lo Presti
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +49 (0) 66 91 78 196
For further information about our company, please refer to the imprint details on our website: https://www.rohde-shoes.com/impressum/
(3) Contact details of the external data protection officer
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
Mr. Henning Welz
Auf der Appeling 8
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +49 (0) 6421 804 13 10
(4) Legal basis for data processing
By law, any processing of personal data is in principle prohibited and only permitted if the data processing falls under one of the following justifications:
- Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR ("consent"): If the data subject has voluntarily, in an informed manner and unambiguously indicated by a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that he or she consents to the processing of personal data relating to him or her for one or more specific purposes;
- Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b GDPR: If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
- Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR: If the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (e.g., a legal obligation to keep records);
- Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d GDPR: If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. e GDPR: If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; or
- Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR ("Legitimate Interests"): If the processing is necessary to protect legitimate (in particular legal or economic) interests of the controller or a third party, unless the conflicting interests or rights of the data subject override (in particular if the data subject is a minor).
For the processing operations carried out by us, we indicate below the applicable legal basis in each case. A processing operation may also be based on several legal bases.
(5) Data deletion and storage period
For the processing operations carried out by us, we indicate below in each case how long the data will be stored by us and when it will be deleted or blocked. If no explicit storage period is specified below, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose or legal basis for the storage no longer applies. In principle, your data will only be stored on our servers in Germany, subject to any transfer that may take place in accordance with the regulations in A.(7) and A.(8).
However, storage may take place beyond the specified time in the event of a (threatened) legal dispute with you or other legal proceedings, or if storage is required by legal regulations to which we are subject as the responsible party (e.g.: § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
If the storage period prescribed by the legal regulations expires, the personal data will be blocked or deleted unless further storage by us is necessary and there is a legal basis for this.
(6) Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or against unauthorized access by third parties (e.g., TSL encryption for our website), taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, and the nature, scope, context, and purpose of the processing, as well as the existing risks of a data breach (including its probability and impact) for the data subject. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We will be happy to provide you with more information on this upon request.
(7) Cooperation with order processors
We use external domestic and foreign service providers to process our webshop and operate our internet presence. These are only active according to our instructions and have been contractually obligated to comply with data protection regulations in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
(8) Requirements for the transfer of personal data to third countries
In the course of our business relationships, your personal data may be transferred or disclosed to third party companies. These may also be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. in third countries. Such processing is carried out exclusively for the fulfillment of contractual and business obligations and to maintain your business relationship with us. We will inform you about the respective details of the transfer below at the relevant points.
Some third countries are certified by the European Commission through so-called adequacy decisions to have data protection comparable to the EEA standard. (A list of these countries and a copy of the adequacy decisions can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en)
However, in other third countries to which personal data may be transferred, there may not be a consistently high level of data protection due to a lack of legal provisions. If this is the case, we ensure that data protection is adequately guaranteed.
This is possible through binding company regulations, standard contractual clauses of the European Commission for the protection of personal data, certificates or recognized codes of conduct.
(9) No automated decision making (including profiling)
We do not intend to use any personal data collected from you for any automated decision making process (including profiling).
(10) No obligation to provide personal data
We do not make the conclusion of contracts with us dependent on you providing us with personal data in advance. As a customer, you are under no legal or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data; however, we may only be able to provide certain services to a limited extent or not at all if you do not provide the necessary data. If this should exceptionally be the case in the context of the products we offer presented below, you will be informed of this separately.
(11) Legal obligation to transfer certain data
We may be subject to a specific legal or statutory obligation to provide lawfully processed personal data to third parties, in particular public bodies (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR).
(12) Your rights
You may assert your rights as a data subject regarding your processed personal data at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided at the beginning of A.(2). As a data subject, you have the right:
- to request information about your data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or the processing is unlawful;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller ("data portability");
- object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. e or lit. f GDPR. This is particularly the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you. Unless it is an objection to direct marketing, when exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) of the GDPR, to revoke your consent given once (also before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before 25.5.2018) - i.e. your voluntary will, made understandable in an informed manner and unambiguously by means of a declaration or other unambiguous confirming act, that you agree to the processing of the personal data in question for one or more specific purposes - at any time vis-à-vis us, if you have given such consent. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, primarily to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us:
The Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of the State of Hesse
Prof. Dr. Alexander Roßnagel
Phone: +49 (0) 611-1408 0
E-mail: [email protected]
B. Visiting websites of our company
(1) Explanation of the function
You can obtain information about our company and the services and products we offer in particular at https://www.rohde-shoes.com/ together with the associated sub-pages (hereinafter collectively referred to as "websites").
When you visit our websites, personal data may be processed.
(2) Processed personal data
During the informational use of the websites, the following categories of personal data are collected, stored and processed by us:
"log data": When you visit our websites, a so-called log data record (so-called server log files) is stored temporarily and anonymously on our web server. This consists of:
- the page from which the page was requested (so-called referrer URL)
- the name and URL of the requested page
- the date and time of the request
- the description of the type, language and version of the web browser used
- the IP address of the requesting computer, which is shortened so that a personal reference can no longer be established
- the amount of data transferred
- the operating system
- the message whether the call was successful (access status/http status code)
- the GMT time zone difference
"contact form data": When contact forms are used, the data transmitted as a result are processed (e.g. gender, surname and first name, address, e-mail address and the time of transmission).
(3) Purpose and legal basis of data processing
We process the personal data described in more detail above in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the other relevant data protection regulations and only to the extent necessary. Insofar as the processing of personal data is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, the aforementioned purposes also represent our legitimate interests.
The processing of log data serves statistical purposes and to improve the quality of our website, in particular the stability and security of the connection (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Contact form data is processed for the purpose of handling customer inquiries (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b or lit. f GDPR).
(4) Duration of data processing
Your data will only be processed for as long as is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes; the legal bases specified in the context of the processing purposes apply accordingly. With regard to the use and storage duration of cookies, please refer to point A.(5).
Third parties used by us will store your data on their system for as long as it is necessary in connection with the provision of services for us in accordance with the respective order.
For more details on the storage period, please refer to A.(5)
(5) Transfer of personal data to third parties; basis for justification
The following categories of recipients, which are usually order processors (see A.(6)), may receive access to your personal data:
- Service providers for the operation of our website and the processing of data stored or transmitted by the systems (e.g. for data center services, payment processing, IT security). The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b or lit. f GDPR, insofar as these are not order processors;
- Government agencies/authorities, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR;
- Persons employed to carry out our business operations (e.g. auditors, banks, insurance companies, legal advisors, supervisory authorities, parties involved in company acquisitions or the establishment of joint ventures). The legal basis for the disclosure is then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b or lit. f GDPR.
For the guarantees of an adequate level of data protection in the event of a transfer of data to third countries, see A.(8).
In addition, we will only share your personal data with third parties if you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Cookies can contain data that make it possible to recognize the device used. In some cases, however, cookies only contain information on certain settings that cannot be related to a specific person. However, cookies cannot directly identify a user.
A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored beyond the individual session. With regard to their function, a distinction is made between cookies:
- Technical cookies: these are mandatory in order to navigate the website, use basic functions and ensure the security of the website; they do not collect information about you for marketing purposes, nor do they store which web pages you have visited;
- Performance cookies: these collect information about how you use our website, which pages you visit and, for example, whether errors occur during website use; they do not collect information that could identify you - all information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve our website and find out what interests our users;
- Advertising cookies, targeting cookies: these are used to provide the website user with tailored advertising on the website or offers from third parties and to measure the effectiveness of these offers; advertising and targeting cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months;
- Sharing cookies: these are used to improve the interactivity of our website with other services (e.g. social networks); sharing cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months.
b) Cookies and tools used
For more information about which cookies we use and how you can manage your cookie settings and disable certain types of tracking, please see below:
(1) Google Analytics
In order to tailor our websites to your needs, we create pseudonymous usage profiles with the help of Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses targeting cookies that are stored on your terminal device and can be read by us. In this way, we are able to recognize and count returning visitors as such and to learn how often our web pages have been accessed by different users. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, since we have activated IP anonymization on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and only shortened there (for more information on the purpose and scope of data collection, see, for example https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US).
We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google LLC (USA) in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. Accordingly, Google will use all information strictly for the purpose of evaluating the use of our websites for us and compiling reports on website activity.
Google sets the following cookies when you visit our website and consent to the use of the Google Analytics cookie:
This helps us to count how many people visit our internet presentation when you have already visited it.
This helps us to count how many people visit our website if you have already visited it.
This helps us to manage the frequency in which requests were made to view a page.
You can revoke your consent once given at any time.
Please use one of the following options to do so:
- You inform us that you wish to revoke your consent.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our websites (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(2) Google Ads
We use the offer of Google Ads Conversion to draw attention to our offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Ads) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured.
If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Ads will store a cookie on your end device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Ads customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Ads customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Ads customers' websites.
We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising tools; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server.
We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Ads Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us.
If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
For more information on the subject of data protection and Google Ads, please refer to a Google FAQ at the following URL: https://ads.google.com/intl/de_de/home/faq/gdpr/
(3) Facebook Pixel
Within our online offer, the so-called "Facebook Pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook, on the one hand, to determine you as a visitor to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads").
Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences").
With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can further track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
Specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works can be found in Facebook's help section at:
(4) Social Media Plugins
We do not use social media plugins on our websites.
If our websites contain icons from social media providers (e.g. Facebook, Instagram or YouTube), we only use these for passive linking to the pages of the respective providers.
There is the possibility to sign up for a newsletter. Each user who signs up for the newsletter will first receive an option e-mail with a confirmation link.
Only then he will be successfully registered.
The newsletter contains news, offers and further information about the products of ROHDE Shoes GmbH.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive personalized information about the products, possibly services or suggestions for participation in promotions, such as competitions or product tests by e-mail according to the consent you have given in each case.
With your registration for the newsletter, you will receive a newsletter tailored to you (if the newsletter is "personalized", "individualized" or "personally tailored"). For this purpose, we evaluate your purchase and click behavior on our websites or within the newsletter in order to compile information relevant to you.
We also use remarketing measures to show you the relevant online advertising in each case.
The data is forwarded to a customer management platform (Oxid), to which service providers may also have access in order to support and carry out the newsletter.
The platform service provider receives access to personal data from a third country (countries outside the European Economic Area). So-called standard contractual clauses pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR have been concluded with these service providers as suitable guarantees.
Further information can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_de
This collected data is automatically deleted after 24 months at the latest if you no longer respond to the newsletter, e.g. open (inactivity).
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can object to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe accordingly. To do so, click on the link contained in each newsletter, you will then be guided through the unsubscribe process, or send us your revocation by e-mail.
Unless your profile has been verified as part of the so-called double opt-in process, your profile will be deleted after 6 months at the latest.
The following data is transmitted to Cybot, stored and processed if you allow cookies.
- IP address (in anonymized form)
- Date and time of your given consent
- Our website URL
- Technical browser data
- Encrypted anonymous key
- The cookies you have consented to the use of (as proof of consent)
Purpose: This cookie stores your proof of consent. This allows our website to read and follow your current status on future visits. Storage period: after one year.
In the Cookie Statement at https://www.cookiebot.com/de/cookie-declaration/ , you can see what other cookies may be used.
Cybot is a recipient of your personal data and acts as a processor for us. All collected data is transferred, stored and forwarded exclusively within the European Union. Your personal data will be deleted consecutively after 12 months or immediately after the termination of the contract between us and Cybot.
(7) Google Double Click
This website uses the online marketing tool DoubleClick by Google. For the European area, the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services. The setting of Google DoubleClick cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Currently, the data transfer is based on the standard contractual clauses (SCCs) provided by Google. We reserve the right to disable Google Double Click should a judicial or regulatory decision determine these SCCs are not privacy compliant.
(8) Integration of Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager, a service is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tags via an interface and thus other services can be integrated into our online offering. With the Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags), therefore, no profiles of users are created or cookies are stored, for example. Google only learns the IP address of the user, which is necessary to run the Google Tag Manager. The legal basis for the data processing is your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. Currently, the data transfer to the USA that may take place is based on the standard contractual clauses (SCCs) provided by Google. We reserve the right to deactivate Google Tag Manager should a judicial or regulatory decision identify these SCCs as not being in compliance with data protection.
For more information about Google Tag Manager, please visit: https://marketingplatform.google.com;
Types of processing as well as data processed: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices;
Data processing terms and conditions for Google advertising products and standard contractual clauses for third country transfers of data: https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms
On our site, we use social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). The setting of Pinterest cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Pinterest is a social network that specializes in graphical representations. When you call up a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Pinterest. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. The following data is transmitted to Pinterest, stored and processed if you allow the cookies.
- Your IP address
- the address of the websites visited that also contain Pinterest functions
- type and settings of the browser
- Date and time of the request
- Your usage of Pinterest as well as cookies
Pinterest stores the collected data until it is no longer needed for the company's purposes and there is no longer a retention period. After that, the data is deleted or anonymized so that you can no longer be identified as a person. The data may also be stored on American servers.
You have the right and the option to revoke your consent to the use of third-party cookies such as Pinterest at any time via the cookie management tool.
(10) Pardot (Salesforce)
We use the Pardot Marketing Automation System from Pardot LLC, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite 3300, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA ("Pardot"). Pardot is a Salesforce module that allows us to track and analyze the use of our website. Pardot sets cookies, a so-called visitor cookie and a "session cookie". The "Visitor Cookie" generates an identification number (ID), which is used to recognize the user in the browser. When visiting our website, the click path is then recorded and an individual usage profile is created. The session cookie is only set when a user logs in. All cookies only receive the identification number. If you voluntarily enter personal data via our website, this data is stored in Pardot and then processed with the Salesforce CRM system for the purpose of contacting you and/or sending you information. Salesforce does not store IP addresses, but uses an identification number ("Unique Visitor ID"). This identification number is a generated numerical code that has no meaningful value outside of Pardot. Also e-mails sent via Pardot use tracking technologies. This data is used to find out which topics are interesting for the user. It is recorded whether e-mails are opened and which links are clicked on.
The integration is based on your explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a, your consent is obtained via the cookie banner.
The aforementioned data will be stored for a period of two years. The recipients of your data are Pardot and Salesforce.com, Inc. Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting our data protection officer.
You can also prevent this type of tracking by configuring your browser accordingly from the outset (e.g., do not allow cookies from third-party providers) or by deactivating cookies for Pardot (to do this, you must block cookies from the domain www.pardot.com in your browser settings). We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(11) Google App Engine
For our website we use Google App Engine of the American service provider Google Inc. For the European area the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services. Google App Engine is a service to develop and provide web applications on Google servers. The setting of Google App Engine cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
Google also processes data in the USA, among other places. We would like to point out that according to the opinion of the European Court of Justice, there is currently no adequate level of protection for the transfer of data to the USA. This may be associated with various risks to the legality and security of data processing.
Currently, the data transfer is based on the standard contractual clauses (SCCs) provided by Google. We reserve the right to disable Google Double Click if a judicial or regulatory decision determines these SCCs are not privacy compliant.
This website uses Userlike, live chat software produced by the company Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne, Germany. You can use Userlike to chat with our employees in real-time. At the start of the chat, the following personal data is collected:
- Date and time of the chat,
- Browser type/version,
- IP address,
- Operating system used,
- URL of the previously visited website,
- Amount of data sent.
- And if provided by you: first name, surname, and e-mail address.
Depending on the course of the conversation with our employees, further personal data may be provided by you in the chat. The nature of this information depends heavily on your request or the problem you are describing.
All our employees have been trained in data protection and in the handling of customer data. All our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality and have accordingly signed an addendum to their employment contracts which obliges them to maintain confidentiality and observe data protection.
In addition, ROHDE Shoes GmbH stores the history of live chats. The purpose of this is to save our customers from having to go through a long history of requests, and for us to constantly monitor the quality of our live chat service. Processing is permitted pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Book f, GDPR. If you do not wish your live chat history to be stored, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details listed below. Stored live chats and any other of your data will then be deleted by us immediately.
The storage of chat data also serves the purpose of ensuring the security of our information technology systems. This is also our legitimate interest, which is why processing is permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 Book f, GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data provided in the chat is also Art. 6 Para. 1 Books b and f, GDPR.
(13) Changes to this data protection notice
In the context of the further development of data protection law and technological or organizational changes, our data protection information is regularly reviewed to determine whether it needs to be adapted or supplemented. You will be informed of any changes in particular on our German website at .
This data protection notice is current as of September 2021.