A hug for your feet: this ROHDE HUGGYS women's slipper wraps your feet with a 100% lamb wool footbed and lining. The wool of this slipper neutralizes odors, absorbs sweat and is wonderfully cozy on cold winter days. The flexible PU sole in cork look cushions every step, is non-slip and light as a feather. That feels good.
We make Conscious Fashion. Our shoes are designed in Germany and manufactured in Europe. We create high quality shoes with timeless designs that will delight you for years to come. That's why conscious people have trusted ROHDE for over 150 years now.
Diversity is our strength. In everything we do, we want to inspire you to be open, conscious and real - for a more loving togetherness and a more beautiful future. BE OPEN.
- Upper material: Suede - high quality and durable natural product with an individual look
- Inner lining: 100% lambswool - naturally warm and especially fluffy, neutralizes odors and absorbs sweat
- Inner sole: 100% lambswool - naturally warm and especially fluffy, neutralizes odors and absorbs sweat
- Sole: PU, cork look - Durable sole made of flexible and long-lasting material, non-slip with extra good damping properties
- Width: G - Convenient width, high wearing comfort, very good fit
Our shoes are designed in Germany and manufactured in Europe. We maintain trusting relationships and appreciate the excellent craftsmanship of our purely European producers and suppliers. We create high-quality shoes with timeless designs that will delight you again and again even after years of use. That's why conscious people have been trusting ROHDE for over 150 years.
We make conscious fashion. When selecting our materials and manufacturing our shoes, we pay attention to the highest standards and regular controls that can guarantee sustainable, environmentally friendly and socially responsible production. ROHDE is a 100% climate-neutral company. Together with ClimatePartner we calculate, reduce and offset our greenhouse gas emissions by investing in climate protection projects. In this way, we consciously set a sustainable example and leave a green footprint - for you, for our fellow human beings and for the environment. Because a green future is a better future.